Go down

Silent Siren [Page 7 of 18]

Re: Silent Siren
Posted Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:49 pm

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm really excited to hear what the new single sounds like. When I heard it was chosen for the theme song of the Japanese dub of My Little Pony, I became even more curious as to what it's going to sound like. :3 I'm glad the girls got picked. My Little Pony has become a really internationally popular series so it'll probably definitely give the girls more exposure. c:

escape is a really good song, it's probably still one of my favorites. I think the others mentioned all of Silent Siren's songs that are like Limited. Many of their songs lean more into pop-rock than the harder rock sound like Limited does. ^^ Antinomy is kind of in that style as well. I think it combines both of the styles almost.

I agree~ Su looks really pretty and very cute with the new pink hair.  .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:28 am

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I agree that her hair look great. And I like her T shirt haha.  

Yukarun ponytails  .love. 

yep, same for me, I want to hear their new single as well. Already in France, they are not that stranger to Jmusic fans. I saw a topic on a french forum. Everybody like them hehe.
I agree, Limited is the most hard rocking song, so it was hard to find exactly the same kind of songs. But maybe in their future songs, they will add more.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:08 pm

MariIshi

MariIshi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Aww, Yukarun always looks cute. I love all members from Silent Siren but she is my favourite. She has got so cheerful personality, just like Timo. 
I like songs in more rock style so Limited is perfect for me. PV is also great, and their black & white clothes, i love it! 
In Poland japanese bands aren't popular at all. If i say someone that i listen j-rock they think that i'm weird. I don't know why. English, polish, japanese, it's just a language. Japanese songs are much better than polish. In radio we don't have anything special. I hope that SCANDAL or SaiSai will come to Europe in future. I want to see them live!v

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:38 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
she's also my favorite but of course I like them all.  
And "Limited" PV is kinda darker than their other PVs, so it's also a good change.

Same thing here, even if there are Jmusic fans, it's far from being common. It's exactly the same for me, and even my family, they think it's weird (they're used to stupid radio songs). I was already a bit used to that situation since I'm a metal fan (for western music). I agree, it's just a language, but people in general prefer to not look further. At least, they're missing a lot of good musics.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:44 pm

MariIshi

MariIshi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hello guys, i just want to tell you that Silent Siren will be performing live in Hong Kong on 31 July. It's great news, maybe after this girls will be more famous abroad. 
But i'm still waiting for their new single. I can't waaait. 

Btw, Yukarun again looks incredibly cute. This time without ponytails. 

YUKARUN:

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:44 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
great news indeed. Their first live in Hong Kong, lucky fans over there hehe.

she looks like a doll  LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:56 pm

MariIshi

MariIshi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh yes, SaiSai isn't very popular band, especially in Europe so i don't think that they come to us in future. Maybe one day i'll go to Asia and see them live, i hope so.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
That's awesome~ I'm glad to hear they're getting a chance to perform in a different country. There's a chance it could generate more fans for them. owo

I'm hoping that by some miracle, Silent Siren will be invited to play at San Francisco's J-pop Summit Festival. I'd love to see them get a chance at it. c: It's a pretty long shot but our summit tends to invite smaller/newer bands since it's still a small festival and Silent Siren is still pretty unknown internationally. A girl can hope. >v<

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:47 pm

MariIshi

MariIshi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You are lucky! If i can't live in Japan i want to live in USA, haha. Unfortunately in Europe only anime fans know some bands from Japan.

By the way, you can pre order 5th single by SaiSai "Lucky girl". 

RE tracklist:

1. Lucky girl
2. Koihana
3. LOST W.

Also, in limited editions we'll find special talks with all members. 
If someone haven't seen covers yet:

Regular edition:

Suu cover:

Hinanchu cover:

Ainyan cover:

Yukarun cover:

All girls look amazing but Ainyan's cover is wonderful  .love. She looks so lovely! 

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:28 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
Japan Expo, a french festival about anime and "otaku" things invites several bands each year. Silent Siren and BabyMetal names were rumoured but I read that the most famous band this year is C-ute (there is also Nakagawa Shoko). BabyMetal go to our neighbours country, the UK.

I heard that Silent Siren want to come to France but it will not be this year. Hinanchu came to France when she was a student (I read it in the Wonder Book).  

All single's covers are nice but I agree that Ainyan's one is especially cute. I didn't pre ordered the single because I bought "Departure" last week. Plus, no First Press edition, or I missed it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:45 pm

MariIshi

MariIshi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
In Poland, we don't have any famous japanese festivals unfortunately so i have to go to France or UK to see some bands from Japan...

Yeah, i bought Departure too so my wallet is quite poor. SaiSai will release their new single on 18th June so i have a time.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 01, 2014 5:39 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
did you already come to France for a concert ?

I was surprised (but it's good for them of course) to see that SaiSai goods are sold faster and faster. The pre-order stocks on CDJapan are already out.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 01, 2014 8:46 pm

MariIshi

MariIshi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I don't know exactly but i'll try. My cousin is also SaiSai lover and she was in France last year so i think it's for me and for her of course the best chance to see them live. 
I hope so!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 02, 2014 5:26 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
oh okay I see. I know that in Belgium there are some festivals but not as big as Japan Expo in France. So yeah, it's probably there that they could do a live if they come in France (but a concert in a venue just for them would be better in my opinion).

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 04, 2014 4:35 am

Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
Hello guys, Silent Siren just announced they will be performing one-man live in Nippon Budokan on January 17, 2015.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This also marked a new record for girls group.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 04, 2014 4:27 pm

MariIshi

MariIshi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh my... wonderful suprise. I can't believe it! I thought that Scandal's performance was so early after their debut but i didn't expect that SaiSai will be performing in Budokan after release 2nd album.
Congratulations for them!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 05, 2014 5:27 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
wow, I didn't expect it at all, what a great surprise ! Another Bluray will come few weeks later after this date. So proud of them  .toj. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 11, 2014 4:47 pm

Ariyan

Ariyan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hello Sai Sai lovers  .hi. it's such a great time for silent siren. They released new album, had their own tour, will release a single and will be performing on Budokan. 

By the way... Nohana from Draft King/Stereopony posted a photos on her twitter with Hinanchu. DK x Silent Siren collaboration? I'm in heaven  .toj.

HaruxTomo
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 22, 2014 6:56 pm

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill

The new single is fantastic  .clap.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 22, 2014 9:35 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I agree this new song is really cool. I can't wait for the full PV.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:06 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm wondering if anyone else bought the Lucky Girl single? owo I got the LE Yukarun edition of the single. This is all of what came with the one I ordered:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm actually a little disappointed that the external bonus and first press bonus are essentially the same photo, just one's a bit smaller than the other.  .sweat. Did people get a different photo for either of the bonuses?

It took me a bit to get into Love Flowers and Lost.W though. I didn't really like them the first time I listened to them but after a couple of listens, I've come around to like them more than I did at first. They're not my favorite songs that Silent Siren have done but they're still good songs. OwO I'm happy with the new single. ^.^

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:49 am

BrokenByDefault

BrokenByDefault

Caless Student
Caless Student
I just preordered the RE because I like having the whole band on the cover, and I'd find it hard to pick just one of the girls. I ordered it with something else from CDJapan, though, so I have to wait a few weeks for it to arrive. But thanks for the photos! I love the little extras they include.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:17 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@BrokenByDefault
Mhm I can see why people would order the RE over the LEs. It can be hard to choose between the members definitely. ^.^ I can admit I favor Yukarun quite a lot though haha. So I decided to go with her LE for this one. I was going to buy the RE as well but... SCANDAL sort of took all the extra money I had at the moment.  .whistle.

You're welcome. :3 Good luck with getting yours~ Hopefully it comes with an extra photo as well. c:

I was looking through the saisaistaff twitter and saw that Silent Siren has announced they'll be releasing their 6th single on August 13, 2014 and it'll be titled Bang!Bang!Bang!. That's a really quick announcement considering Lucky Girl was only just released. o.o Looking forward to it though~ :3 SaiSai's singles have been really good lately (Lucky Girl is still really catchy to me lol).

The single, I believe, will come in the usual regular edition and a Limited Edition for all four members.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:24 am

flyingwill

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
Airi-chan wrote:@BrokenByDefault
I was looking through the saisaistaff twitter and saw that Silent Siren has announced they'll be releasing their 6th single on August 13, 2014 and it'll be titled Bang!Bang!Bang!. That's a really quick announcement considering Lucky Girl was only just released. o.o Looking forward to it though~ :3 SaiSai's singles have been really good lately (Lucky Girl is still really catchy to me lol).

Yes!  .happy. 

With such a title it will probably be another awesome rocker. I'm still massively addicted to Lucky Girl, I've heard it so many times and haven't got tired of it yet. Probably their best single so far, and the b-sides are great too.

I love this band  LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Ariyan

Ariyan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I ordered Ainyan LE ver. I hope other songs are as great as Lucky girl. I really like pv and Ainyan's bass line. She susprised me but also showed she's great bass player. ^^

so, we're talking about saisai singles... why they didn't released Limited as a single? It's one of the best songs on my playlist, it had a lot of display on youtube and, people really like it. Maybe it's too... hm, dark? (pv and music) because Silent Siren's style is more pop style than rock style, but it was different than Sweet pop or Stella. Chiranaihana is also great song... but it has pv so i'm happy.  .happy.  

Next sigle? *.* Amazing news! Two singles in one year and performance on Budokan in 2015. I hope girls will be also famous abroad and news about them will be write in english. Their unofficial site on fb don't have any news because admin is so busy and can't post something...  

Their documentary film was without any subtitles only for japanese fans, ugh.

HaruxTomo
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.