Go down

Phone verson [Page 1 of 1]

Phone verson
Posted Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:08 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
yea fam, i was wandering if theres gonna b a phone version of SCANDAL-HEAVEN if that makes sense, the think is my elder bro tells me 2 get of the laptop every time at around 10pm ish but he plays on the ps3 with the net on, so i just sit back on my bed and use the net on my phone, the thing is wen i go 2 SCANDAL-HEAVEN on my phone its well hard 2 navigate and that.
so i was wandering if there gonna b a phone version.

Back to top Go down

Re: Phone verson
Posted Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:43 pm

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
I have no idea if forumotion has a mobile version or anything, you'll have to wait for mc~ on this one.

Phone verson Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:40 am

TomomixOgawa

TomomixOgawa

International Performer
International Performer
Maybe there could be an SH phone app?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Nimama

Nimama

Caless Student
Caless Student
maybe can start with mobile web first? i would love it if there's a mobile web version or app for it.

makes it much easier to to check updates on this web. it takes a long time for me to load each page most of the time.

Phone verson Shiroy10

Our starting lines were the same, but our goals changed in the middle
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:48 am

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Hahahahaha late again XDD There's always a thread here that I don't notice sometimes .plank.

According to Forumotion a looooooooooong time ago

Now, your forums are fully optimized for browsing via mobile devices and smartphones. The principle is very simple, the forum will automatically detect the visitors who access it from a mobile device or smartphone, and it automatically displays a version optimized for this type of navigation.
Of course, the visitor who does not wish to use the mobile version will be available to him the possibility to return to normal view forum.
This feature is still in beta, you will only be able to browse the forum as a guest. No posting yet.

No recent info about it. Maybe they failed in the beta? xD

I don't know how it works as well since I don't have a mobile phone that can surf the web. lol

Phone verson Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:33 am

valkho

valkho

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
A Scandal Heaven app will b more convinient than using mobile web as mobile web I kinda slow n inconvinient. It takes a long time to load.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:37 am

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
Well we're running on Forumotion, so only what they have is what we can use.

Phone verson Download
---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the SH Staff

|| FORUM RULES || Avatar and Signature Rules || Donate and help SH || SH Link Index ||
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:03 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
Yea fam, just clocked it there is a mobile version but im not sure if this will effect The forumotion but is it possible 4 me 2 post on The mobile version, my laptop is down and im using my phone, iv got alot of things I wanna say but cant cos my phone is laggy and The mobile version dont let me post anything

Ps. Soz if u cant understand wat im saying as I said im using my phone and its troublesome 2 type

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
Phone verson Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.