Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

AM² Convention 2011 [Page 17 of 39]

Re: AM² Convention 2011
Posted Mon May 16, 2011 4:54 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@ZeroN: Please print out the first page of the paypal confirmation just in case something odd happens, so we at least have the record of the transaction. Also bring your photo ID of course!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 7:00 pm

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
This just went up on the AM2 FB page:

As a sincere thanks to those who support our event.. those who purchase a 3-Day Passport and/or registered a hotel booking at an official convention hotel are invited to a special PRIVATE meet & greet with SCANDAL-Japan’s most powerful all-girl J-Rock band!
Get your Passports today and experience the difference!

https://www.facebook.com/am2con/posts/216099338409346
I'm a little confused, is this different from the Meet & Greet that is supposed to be included with a passport?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 17 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 7:56 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
An e-mail from AM2 came about the main events schedule. Here's when the SCANDAL concert will take place!

Sunday, July 3, 2011
SCANDAL Concert
Seating 6:30 PM
Show 8:00 PM

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Mon May 16, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 17 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @ 茨城 - 水戸 - 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ 福岡 - 東京 08.21 Sekai Ichi 2024 LUMINOUS @ 名古屋 - 横浜 - 大阪 - 奈良
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 8:14 pm

Mercurius

Mercurius

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://greywings.net
Yay for a night concert! I was a little worried AM2's 'hacked' tip meant that Gackt would possibly be taking the evening concert slot.

Would not be surprised if the majority of the 1500 seats are filled with the passport holders...

Last edited by Mercurius on Mon May 16, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : See USG's post below regarding Meet&Greet vs. Party)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 8:24 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yeah I posted the concert schedules on our forums too: http://forums.am2con.org/index.php?topic=125.0

Anyhow, I will clear up the SCANDAL meet and greet announcement. I really did not like the way it was worded. The "Private meet/greet" is NOT the same as the Guest of honor "party" that we have been talking about prior to that announcement. That is a separate Meet/Greet that Scandal wanted to set up to meet their fans in anticipation that not everyone would be able to get into the first one.

ALL passport holders (1 day, 2 day, 3 day) will be able to get into the Scandal "party." However the one in the announcement will only allow 3-day passport holders and/or hotel people.

The night concert is due to the fact that SCANDAL will be participating in a few events throughout Sunday for the attendees before the concert.

Also the Gackt announce is not a concert Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
shuythuyshuy wrote:Yeah I posted the concert schedules on our forums too: http://forums.am2con.org/index.php?topic=125.0

Anyhow, I will clear up the SCANDAL meet and greet announcement. I really did not like the way it was worded. The "Private meet/greet" is NOT the same as the Guest of honor "party" that we have been talking about prior to that announcement. That is a separate Meet/Greet that Scandal wanted to set up to meet their fans in anticipation that not everyone would be able to get into the first one.

ALL passport holders (1 day, 2 day, 3 day) will be able to get into the Scandal "party." However the one in the announcement will only allow 3-day passport holders and/or hotel people.

The night concert is due to the fact that SCANDAL will be participating in a few events throughout Sunday for the attendees before the concert.

Also the Gackt announce is not a concert Tongue

Great news! This keeps getting better and better! Now we have a bunch of people attending the con!

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 17 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 8:37 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Thanks for the clarification USG!

Do you happen to know anything about the sound system being used for their concert? I'm not really sure how one could contribute to that area specifically, but as a fan I'd of course want them to be able to rock the venue as much as possible. :)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 8:40 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@320X200: I don't know sorry. That's programming and main events department's field, but I have attended concerts in that room before back when I worked with Anime Expo, and I can say that the sound was done really well back then, so I can imagine that it'll be as good now or better.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 8:46 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Awesome, that's a relief. One of the times I saw Scandal was at a small college in Osaka and although they brought their A-game to a small stage and it was a great show, the college's gear was pretty rough. I'm glad they'll be able to really shine for everyone at AM2. :)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 8:50 pm

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
UKSGirl - do you think you can post up a list of everything SCANDAL related event when they all get announced? I think that'll help out everyone alot.

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." AM² Convention 2011 - Page 17 79339
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 8:57 pm

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I have it, but we cannot release the full schedule yet because things are still being worked on. I can tell you on Sunday (Unless something drastic changes) we Scandal will be hosting a Discussion Panel, Autograph Session(Pretty lengthy), Meet/greet(Party), and their evening concert.

The "other" thing that was announced today is on a different day, but i cannot say more about that yet.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 16, 2011 9:07 pm

ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That's fine. I meant when everything's been announced and you're free to do so. I think it will just make it easier for us fans if we have a list. That'd be awesome! So we won't miss a thing. Really appreciate all that you have given us!

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." AM² Convention 2011 - Page 17 79339
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 17, 2011 1:32 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
USG: WOOT WOOT! I just sent out the email for the passes!

Also, do you think it's possible if the SH members who are available and present at the time, can greet SCANDAL as they get off the plane? I know that info is disclosed to avoid paparazzi and traffic congestion at the airport, but I thought it'd be nice for them to see that SH extends all the way to stateside as well...

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 17 Shsig3
"Quitters fall down and stay down... Winners fall down and keep rolling"

"Drummers have stamina!!!" - Pedro Jimenez

"Oh! Ah you! Metal Boy!" - Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 17, 2011 1:35 am

tofu

tofu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ok, time to get a 3-day passport.

UKSGirl, do you mind sending me your paypal addy again?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 17 29449

YOU WANT SCANDAL POSTERS? http://tinyurl.com/3s24elt

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 17 Borgsig

RIP Borg (Danijel Jagodic). You will truly be missed 19.08.2011

"Jam is something you put on your sandwich, Jelly is a state of being." 11.08.2011

So, thanks to the creative mind of Pokey the Cute and Fluffy, I am now Tofuroll
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 17, 2011 1:36 am

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
PFULMTL wrote:Thanks, but I'll still have to wait until like the end of the week or so to finalize the trip plan. Now it looks like we might be driving. It's day and a half to get there! (1900miles or about 28 hour drive) Driving is cheaper than flying too and with the money we save, we'll pick up the passports for sure. Plus we'll have the car so there's no time constraints when we are there and can get to places on time instead of on a slow bus or other method.

Woah, did you happen to check out Jetblue or Virgin airlines for cheap flights? Where are you driving from?

I use Jetblue to go from San Diego to Seattle all the time... On a good day, the flights are $79 one way, and on bad days, it's about 210 for one way... Check it out and fiddle with the flights, I'm sure you can find something that'll beat or meet the gas prices for a car... Plus you won't be pressed on time since you'll be at the event early...

Cali traffic is a pain... A PAIN!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 17, 2011 1:43 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@bigOeyez: I sent you the discounted invoice.

The plane thing is a big nono sorry.

Yes Jetblue is very cheap. I got a ticket from Washignton DC to Los Angeles for pretty cheap.

@tofu: registration@am2con.org

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 17, 2011 2:33 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
thats so awesome that SCANDAL is really interested in meeting their fans here personally even going so far as to have another separate event to meet people, and its great that their management is also allowing them to do that... well be sure to welcome them with all we got SH-style Nice one

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 17 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 17, 2011 3:08 am

Mercurius

Mercurius

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://greywings.net
@USG: Thanks again for the information thus far. You have been a tremendous help. Regarding the just announced Meet&Greet (for 3-day Passport holders), am I right to assume that it will take place within the 7/1 - 7/3 time frame of the convention? Just wondering if I should be preparing to stay an extra day should the event be on 7/4...

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 17, 2011 3:58 am

Rinakss

Rinakss

Caless Student
Caless Student
i'm so excited for this!!! \(^o^)/

so i've been wondering, is anyone planning anything special for the concert? like a giant banner or something? because i was looking at this performance:
https://youtu.be/WQTVBW5WW2Q
and was thinking about how awesome it would be if we all had glowsticks!
it was mostly Mami's part that really made me want to have glowsticks Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 17, 2011 4:24 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Mercurius: I really wish I could say as I have been given the date/time for it, but the details for that have yet to be finalized with SCANDAL's management, so we have to keep it TBA. I guess I can say "highly likely" for it being 7/4, but there's always the normal meet/greet which will take place on Sunday the 3rd.

@Rinakss: I will ask if we are selling glowsticks for the concerts.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 17, 2011 5:21 am

ZeroN

ZeroN

Caless Student
Caless Student
@shuythuyshuy you mentioned that we could give some thing to Scandal? would it be possible for me to give her a t-shirt or something? what kind of things can we give?

AM² Convention 2011 - Page 17 IMG_0848-edsm
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 17, 2011 6:01 am

shuythuyshuy

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You will have the chance to take pictures with/say something directly to the SCANDAL members when you attend the meet/greet. It is up to them and their management for gift accepting, so I'm not sure right now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 17, 2011 8:46 am

9403GTs

9403GTs

Caless Student
Caless Student
Okay, I'm in. I reserved my flight and hotel and purchased a 3 day passport. Yay!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 17, 2011 1:12 pm

bigOeyez

bigOeyez

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Rinakss wrote:i'm so excited for this!!! \(^o^)/

so i've been wondering, is anyone planning anything special for the concert? like a giant banner or something? because i was looking at this performance:
https://youtu.be/WQTVBW5WW2Q
and was thinking about how awesome it would be if we all had glowsticks!
it was mostly Mami's part that really made me want to have glowsticks Tongue

I was thinking about this as well, but I haven't had a chance to pitch this to everyone that's going... Obviously whoever will be attending from SH, has bought a 3-day pass to guarantee that they'll get first dibs on seating... So if we go in as a big group, then we can represent SH while rocking a long banner in the front row... "For sure, SCANDAL will see it... HA HA!"...

With that being said, I thought it could be a long banner (2x6, 3x8, etc.) printed on heavy matte material, saying something like:

SCANDAL HEAVEN
Welcomes Back
SCANDAL to AM2
Anaheim, CA 2011.07.03

Or whatever something like that, then we'll have plenty of room on the sides to write small messages, signatures, and what not... Just to get the ball rolling on this, along with the fan letters and t-shirts respectively... With the way things are looking on the meet & greets, we can present them the banner as a momento... WOOT WOOT!!!

@USG: Ahoy! Payment has been sent! Roger that on the flight status, I thought I'd try to squeeze in that request since SH Singapore met them at the airport at AFAX last year, but you can't stop me if I tried my luck and went out there personally right? HA HA! No worries, I don't have the patience to stakeout these days...

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 18, 2011 3:11 am

propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@bigO....I like the idea of a banner but I have a few reservations. It needs to be big enough to make a statement but when it gets raised I worry about the people behind the banner not being able to see. I've been caught in situations like that and it really puts a damper on the whole show for the unfortunate.

@USG.... Do you think if we get a SH banner made can we post it on a wall or something similar? I know it might be construed as advertising but just thought I'd check.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.