thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

【Translated Summary】
『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Season 2, Episode 72

catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 Zhkx4eBC_o
catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 JDCdpI9H_o

•The episode starts with this.

•Tamba says that aspects of science go into paper planes, which he'll be introducing today. TOMO asks if there are paper plane competitions. Tamba says there are, and that there are planes you can make by cutting out each segment from paper, pasting them together, and assembling them into a shape that looks like a real airplane. He then shows her what one of those planes looks like. TOMO comments that it's in a hard case and says that it's cute. She asks if this was assembled by cutting and pasting it together, which he says yes to. TOMO says that it looks like it's made from about 5 pieces; Tamba says it was made from about 15 and explains the sections in detail (it's kind of boring lol). He says that since this kind of paper plane is hard to put together, they'll just be making regular ones by folding pieces of paper. TOMO says that seeing a fancy paper plane like his makes her want to see it in action, and Tamba says that they can do so afterwards.

•TOMO says that she didn't even know that there were paper planes made out of cardboard, and that it feels like she's in an unknown world of paper planes. Tamba says that's great and to jump into this new world. TOMO says she's really looking forward to it and asks if he's flown a plane like that before. He says yes, and that it can fly between 20-40 seconds. TOMO asks how long 40 seconds is, and he says that it's around 2 long commercials. TOMO laughs and says that's impressive, as she was under the impression that paper planes only fly for about 5 seconds. Tamba says that this is a plane that he worked very hard to make scientifically so that it can fly for a long time. TOMO asks if calculations went into it. Tamba says that a little did go into it as well as experience. TOMO says that the studio they're currently in is about 11 meters in length, so their goal for today is to have the planes fly for that long and have them touch the wall opposite them. She says that she thinks the planes she can make right now fly for about 5 seconds, and doesn't think it'd be possible to fly 11 meters that fast.

•TOMO decides to try folding a plane to see how far it can fly. She asks what kind of paper they're using. Tamba says that he thought it'd be fine to bring some white paper since this is an audio-only show, but then decided to bring some pretty colored paper. TOMO says that he didn't have to and asks if it's a special kind of paper. Tamba says that it's a little btter than regular copy paper. TOMO asks if she can fold her first plane in her own kind of way, which he says yes to and instructs her a bit on how to do so. She folds it a bit and says she folds a part in such a way in order to keep the weight down. Tamba goes, "I see!" TOMO goes, "What does that mean??" and laughs. She finishes folding her plane and Tamba says she should try to fly it. When she does, it falls to the ground pretty fast and she laughs. It went about 1.39 meters (4.6 ft), which she says is about the height of an elementary school student. Tamba says that perhaps she threw it badly, or it could be an issue with the plane. TOMO says she'll try it again, and Tamba gives her some advice on how to throw it. She throws it, and this time it floats a bit. She goes, "Ah, the way it flies changed a bit!" Tamba says that the first time she threw it, it went down, but the second time she twisted the wings back and it went up rather than down. He adjusts the plane a bit again by changing the angle of the wings, TOMO throws it, and it goes 3.46 meters this time. She's surprised at how just a little change can make a big difference.

•They get a second sheet of paper ready and Tamba folds it together with TOMO as he explains how to fold it. As it's hard to get a grasp of what they're doing without being able to actually see it, as well as it being boring to write out an explanation of the steps, this part will not be translated. After they fold the planes, he asks TOMO what she thinks it resembles. She says it looks like the shoshinsha mark. Tamba says that's true, but he was thinking it looks like a Y. TOMO says that that's easier to understand. They both laugh. Tamba says that they need to do a little spell on it now that it's complete. TOMO goes, "A spell? Like moe moe kyun?" Tamba chuckles softly and TOMO starts laughing. Tamba says that's funny, but it's more about adjusting the wings a bit (or something lol).

•TOMO then flies her new plane, which you can see happen via this preview tweet posted by the band. It goes 6.3 meters. TOMO is impressed and asks Tamba to fly the plane that he folded using the same method she did. He does so and it flies 10.8 meters. TOMO is excited and says that it almost hit the wall. She asks what was different, despite using the same method to fold the plane. Tamba says that he threw it with a bit of force like you would when playing darts. He says that ordinary people throw darts like a ball, and when that happens, your wrist gets stiff and it ends up going down or to the right. But TOMO was able to throw the plane like a dart and throw it straight ahead on the axis without losing it, which is an amazing feat. TOMO says that maybe she has a talent for it. Tamba asks her to throw the plane again a little farther now, and it goes about 10 meters. He tells her to try another stance that includes throwing it as if throwing a baseball, and it goes 9.8 meters. TOMO says this has been very interesting and that Tamba will be back for next week's episode.

*As always, you can send in a message to the program here.

I've updated the guide as how to input your info and message for those who need assistance (click to enlarge):

catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 AtNT0wux_t catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 W8YA0tQE_t

*A list of all episode summaries from #1-160 can be found here

*All episodes of Season 2 can be found here

#front-page #catchup

catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @ 茨城 - 水戸 - 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ 福岡 - 東京 08.21 Sekai Ichi 2024 LUMINOUS @ 名古屋 - 横浜 - 大阪 - 奈良
Back to top Go down
hogradish

hogradish

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yeah, it was a little tricky getting into this episode, lol. Mostly because making and flying paper airplanes is something I'd already looked into and was familiar with. However, the idea of 3D plane kits you can snap out and assemble made me think they'd be a good souvenir to bring back from Japan, if you know any boys under age 15, that is. There are plenty of other kits you can get as well. I brought back a little "beckoning cat" you punched out and assembled. They sit nice and flat in your suitcase. 
I suppose changing things up on the show helps keep it fresh, but I kinda prefer their laughs and spontaneous exchanges.

Friendship. Effort. Victory.
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Will she conquer "land, sea, and air"? TOMOMI learns about the world of paper planes!

Season 2, Episode 73 blog

catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 QBrfAoUL_o

TOMOMI: Good evening. This is TOMOMI, SCANDAL's bassist. Continuing from last time, I'll be continuing my summer independent research assignment, "TOMOMI, conquer the sky"! I've conquered the land with camping, which I love, and conquered the sea by getting a boating license. Now I will conquer the sky with paper planes. Tamba-sensei is here with us again.

Tamba: Thanks for having me.

TOMOMI: Thank you very much. Last time, I tried flying two types of paper planes, one that I folded in my own original way, and the "spear airplane" that Tamba-sensei taught me. As expected, the one that you taught me to make flew the best.

Tamba: That was great.

TOMOMI: I think my original paper plane was originally a "spear plane," but I forgot how to make a spear plane and just folded an original one, like putting weight on the front of it.

Tamba: This one has one triangle fold in the middle, so this is a "belly button glider" fold.

TOMOMI: Aah, I see.

Tamba: No doubt about it.

TOMOMI: I must have misremembered the belly button glider.

Tamba: It was almost going to be a belly button glider.

TOMOMI: Aah, I see. I'm also interested in the belly button glider, but last time I achieved my goal of increasing the flight distance, so this time we'll be exploring paper planes in more depth. To start off, how did you get interested in paper planes?

Tamba: I see. When I was in the first grade, there was an older man in my neighborhood who was called the "paper airplane uncle."

TOMOMI: "Paper airplane uncle"!?

Tamba: He used to give the paper planes he made to kids in the neighborhood. He often flew them. As you'd expect from the Paper Airplane Uncle. Later, he actually became a world paper airplane champion.

TOMOMI: I see! So there was a champion close to you.

Tamba: He would give away planes he had made as presents. I wanted to make them myself--this was when I was an elementary schooler and loved crafts--so I asked him to teach me how to make them. It was like I was his apprentice.

TOMOMI: It's not every day that you have a world champion so close to you.

Tamba: He wasn't a world champion at the time yet, but he was also someone who designed things like magazine extras.

TOMOMI: Paper planes made from magazine extras?

Tamba: That was the era, so I started making them myself. He would make origami airplanes and give them to the kids. However, he made cooler, more stylish airplanes just for himself and didn't give them to the kids.

TOMOMI: That's because he's particular about how he makes them.

Tamba: So why not a plane that looks better than an origami plane? You cut a piece of cardboard with scissors, glue it together, and the finished shape looks like a real airplane. So I asked him to teach me how to make them, and he started teaching me how to make them when I was in the first grade. At first, I would get blueprints of airplanes that my teacher had designed--or rather, they would print them out on paper, and I would cut them out and make them. But I think after making two or three planes it started to get boring.

TOMOMI: That's creative.

catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @ 茨城 - 水戸 - 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ 福岡 - 東京 08.21 Sekai Ichi 2024 LUMINOUS @ 名古屋 - 横浜 - 大阪 - 奈良
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
【Translated Summary】
『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Season 2, Episode 73

catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 EzVld123_o
catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 BtMiHoD9_o

•Tamba says that he didn't have any theory about how to many the paper planes fly and just imitated the ones that his mentor made + what he thought was appropriate, like a more rounded edge or a more triangular wing, and started making paper planes himself. TOMO asks if he came to understand what kind of shape would fly through this process of trial and error. He says yes, and that when children make them, they break easily while flying. It's no fun when it breaks, so he thought he should reinforce it a little more. He asked his mentor about it and learned more about how to give it better balance.

•TOMO asks him how far a plane that he's made has flown the furthest. Tamba says about 20 meters, but with paper planes it's more about how long a plane is kept afloat in the air. TOMO asks how long his record is, and he says more than a minute. They usually fly paper planes at wide open places like parks, and you throw it with your hands as hard as you can upwards, kind of like a javelin. However, since the wings will fall apart by doing that, you usually use a plane made from cardboard, held together with glue. He has TOMO feel the wings and body of the plane he has, which she says are pretty stiff and heavy. TOMO asks if the glue used is normal glue. Tamba says that it's a thinner kind of glue that hardens after it dries. TOMO asks if the weight changes depending on how it's applied. He says yes, and that you have to paint it evenly with a roller and takes about 2 days to do.

•TOMO asks if there are other kinds of paper planes. Tamba says there are many, including some that use staples to hold them together, and shows some planes to her. TOMO asks if the position of the staples are important. Tamba says yes, as they're used to prevent the plane from opening up as well as for added strength. He says he often teaches classes on how to make paper planes ever since becoming the Japanese champion of paper planes, with museums approaching him to do so. When he does that and they ask him if there are any other kinds of paper planes besides origami ones since it's not interesting to just make those, he made a paper plane kit that looks like a real airplane, like the one he talked about earlier. As it's a pain to explain how to make it, he just printed "Staple here" on the parts that need to be stapled. As such, anyone can follow the instructions on how to make it. TOMO is impressed by it and says that it looks like a plastic model.

•TOMO asks what kind of bouts he had before becoming the Japanese champion. Tamba says that he had competed in a tournament with about 20,000 people participating nationwide. Since you can't have that many people all at once at one venue, there are qualifying rounds in each region/prefecture. Those who qualify are invited to Osaka where the finals are, where your flight would be timed using stopwatches by the referees. TOMO asks what his record at the time was. Tamba says that it happened a long time ago in 1994, but he thinks his total time was 129 seconds with an average of 25 seconds per flight. Sometimes it was 5 seconds, or 20 seconds, or 40 seconds. TOMO asks if he flew the same plane each time. He says yes, but there are times when a plane can disappear by getting caught in a tree or such, which is why you need to prepare a lot of planes. TOMO asks if any of the planes he brought today what he used in that tournament. Tamba says no, but there is one that's almost the same as it. TOMO says that it's really thin. Tamba says that it has to be light in order for it to stay in the air for a longer amount of time. TOMO says that it must be really sad to lose the paper planes that were made with so much care and attention to detail. Tamba says that at worst, they can go over a fence or disappear into the blue sky out of sight. TOMO laughs and says that they turn into actual airplanes.

•Tamba then says that they'll now go fly the planes. TOMO says that at least the planes can't be lost here since it's only an 11-meter space. Tamba instructs TOMO on how to hold a plane and says to try throwing it like a dart, and put a little bit of force into it. TOMO launches it and it turns left. Tamba says he'll have her fix it so that it doesn't turn left. He instructs her to throw it like a dart again and a little bit downwards. She does so and gets super excited. She says that it flew really well and even hit the ceiling. Tamba says to aim even lower. She does and everyone goes, "Wow!" and claps. TOMO says that it floated as if it were alive. Tamba then flies one, which hits the ceiling. TOMO is surprised and says that's a Japanese champion for you. She says that this has been so much fun to learn about and asks Tamba if it can be said that she's conquered the sky. Tamba laughs and says she certain did reach the sky. TOMO laughs and thanks him.

I've updated the guide as how to input your info and message for those who need assistance (click to enlarge):

catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 AtNT0wux_t catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 W8YA0tQE_t

#front-page #catchup

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Unprecedented! A look back at the 「SCANDAL MANIA presents “SCANDAL KARAOKE Night vol.2” 」  event where fans sang!

Season 2, Episode 74 blog

catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 B8mDeDhm_o

RINA: Good evening. This is RINA, SCANDAL's drummer. I'll be doing this episode by myself. Come to think of it, this the first time I'm speaking alone on "Catch up." It feels really fresh...

Since we've been doing this for a long time, we thought we'd try out different styles of recording. That's what today's episode is about. Previously, TOMO did a "summer vacation independent research assignment" by herself. Those were some fun episodes.

This time, I'll be looking back on 「SCANDAL MANIA presents “SCANDAL KARAOKE Night vol.2” 」, which was held on August 21st.
(*"KARAOKE Night" is a very special and unusual live event where SCANDAL performs instrumentals live and the audience sings.)

Thank you to everyone who came! It was an amazing night. It was really amazing! It was packed with so many unexpected things... First, please listen to the comments we recorded after "KARAOKE Night."

HARUNA: This is SCANDAL after "KARAOKE Night"!

All: Good work~!

TOMOMI: It was fun!

RINA: It was funー

HARUNA: It was "vol.2," so it had been 5 years since the last one, but everyone was powerful this time too. From the top...

RINA: It was amazing.

MAMI: They sang.

HARUNA: They can really sing well.

RINA: This year we started with "HARUKAZE."

HARUNA: Not only the melody, but also the chanting that everyone usually does... How can I put it...?

MAMI: And the chants, too.

HARUNA: They did that with us, too.

MAMI: It was amazing.

HARUNA: It must have taken a lot of energy.

RINA: They didn't have a chance to catch their breath.

HARUNA: I think they'll sleep well tonight.

TOMOMI: Please take care of your throats.

MAMI: Rest and warm up.

HARUNA: Plus, right before the show started, it was raining so hard that the venue was in danger.

MAMI: The rain got right up to the wings of the stage, and the water level was rising.

RINA: That was the first time something like that had happened.

HARUNA: Yeah, it was the first time. So we had to quickly ask everyone to evacuate temporarily and re-enter the venue.

RINA: That response was amazing.

MAMI: I really think we were able to hold the event because everyone followed the staff's instructions without saying a word.

HARUNA: We're grateful. It was an anniversary where we could feel the bond between the guests and the staff as well.

RINA: We also recorded for "Catch up."

TOMOMI: The sound logo. I wonder how that came out.

HARUNA: They all sang very well.

MAMI: They were really good.

TOMOMI: Yeah, they were really good. They were in key, too.

MAMI: The guys also did their best at falsetto.

RINA: It was really cute.

MAMI: Thank you.

HARUNA: So, once again, it was our 18th anniversary! Thank you very much.

All: Thank you! ...Congratulations!

HARUNA: I feel like it was our 17th anniversary the other day...

MAMI: That's so true. Totally.

TOMOMI: We've come of age.

RINA: We updated our Guinness World Records by one year.

HARUNA: Thank you for your continued support! Let's keep doing new things with "Catch up" and the band! Thank you, everyone!
...Now, back to RINA in the studio!

RINA: Yes, that was us, full of excitement right after the show.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
【Translated Summary】
『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Season 2, Episode 74

catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 XbzsvGM1_ocatchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 0qxIlRNB_o

•Since RINA is the only one speaking, I'll translate exactly what she says after that:

KARAOKE Night was so amazing! I'll explain again what the night's all about. It's basically live band karaoke. It is held at a live music venue where we provide live instrumentals and the audience sings. It's an event that's only possible because of our fan club. When we held the first one 5 years ago, that was around the time when we realized how loud our audience was singing during our solo concert tours. We joked that if they sang so much, we might as well have them sing an entire song. That's how KARAOKE Night was born. It was a really playful idea. We didn't think we'd do a second time. But in those 5 years we've added new songs. These last five years have been completely different in intensity compared to the first five years, so there were a lot of really special songs that we wrote. This was a period when we were able to directly express our feelings through music, so we created a lot of serious and intense songs during this time.

The setlist was selected by the audience during the event--we all put it together. So, honestly, there was no point in the four of us rehearsing (laughs). We wondered how the setlist would turn out, so we prepared by memorizing as many songs as possible to be ready for everyone's karaoke requests. We started with "HARUKAZE," then "LOVE SURVIVE," then "Shunkan Sentimental," which were the songs we planned for. We also did "STANDARD." The audience wasn't able to sing it at all! We also played "STANDARD" 5 years ago, and we were like, "Nah, they need to sing more!" We decided to give it another go this time and perform "STANDARD" again, but it is a quite difficult song [for the audience to sing, due to all the English lyrics]. They were all slurring the words.

After that, there was a segment where the band members sang other artists' songs on a DAM karaoke machine. That was also very special, exciting, and fun. I sang "Genki wo Dashite" [by Mariya Takeuchi]. I don't often sing by myself, even at regular concerts, so it was a lot of fun and nerve-racking. But I got a lot of positive feedback afterwards and everyone seemed to be enjoying it, so I'm glad I did it.

We also played "Hachigatsu." We only play this song on our anniversary, and it's a song that reflects on our band's past and looks toward the future. Every time we perform it, it's so moving and gives me a special sort of feeling. After that, we asked the audience to choose the rest of the songs for us to play. One of them was "Highlight no Naka de Bokura Zutto." When we played it, it felt very different from the previous karaoke songs. It was so moving. I was a little surprised that such as touching moment could happen at an event where we're all just playing around. It also has to do with the emotions that we included into the song itself. I think it's a miracle that hundreds of people can sing songs by a single artist in full. It's not a common thing at all. It's proof of the high level of enthusiasm from our fans. I really believe that it's the result of them cherishing each song every day in their daily lives. I was amazed to see that even a relatively new song could be sung by so many people. I was so happy. It was a day filled with gratitude. Thank you so much!

It's also written in the script, but August 21 is also my birthday. I turned 33 this year! I've been working as part of this band since I was young, so I already feel like I've lived a very long life. When I was talking about this backstage with Ohno, he told me that my life hasn't even started at 33. I asked him when he thinks life starts for people, and he said in their 50s. I thought, "Then my life hasn't started at all yet!" (laughs). But it was a birthday that made me feel like life's going to get even more enjoyable from here on out.

There was really heavy rain on the day of the concert, and the audience had to evacuate the venue and then re-enter. It was a weekday and had to push the show back by an hour, so I'm sure there were people who had to leave in the middle. I felt especially bad for the people who had come from outlying areas. But they were kind and understanding, and that really helped us a lot. We had talked about cutting down on the content, but we managed to just barely do everything that we had prepared. It was all thanks to the staff; they did a great job. We even had to turn off all the electricity once. We managed to get it started, but the moment the opening music started playing, the sound stopped. There was a moment when we weren't sure what to do, but we were able to restart things. It really felt like a concert that was made possible by everyone working together. I was reminded once again what wonderful people you all are.

Also, we recorded a jingle for "Catch up" with the audience! I haven't heard it yet, so I'm looking forward to hearing how it turned out. Apparently, it's going to be played right now. Let's have a listen!

*Jingle plays with HARU saying "SCANDAL Catch up supported by" and the audience saying "Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt"

(laughs) That's so good! It's such a good recording! Even the atmosphere of the venue was captured. You can really hear the people who were closer to the mic (laughs). The guys did their best to make the voices high. It's a really good recording (laughs). So cute. It's really good. We're going to take good care of this.

•RINA then reads a few messages from listeners who attended the event. The first one says that they've always thought that the relationship between performers and fans is somewhat special. In their daily lives, they don't cross paths with each other, but they live our own lives. But the listener is very happy that they're able to go on with their respective lives with the same feelings, wishing each other happiness and smiles every day. RINA says thanks, that she's happy to hear that, and that they're correct. She says the band thinks about their fans all the time, even when they're not playing concerts. Everything in their lives is connected to production and expression, which is why she thinks it's extremely important to consider what they think about and how they live their daily lives. That's why everyone's presence is always in their hearts and motivates them. She truly feels that she's been able to keep challenging herself and living her life because of that, and is filled with gratitude every day. She always hopes that by honestly sharing both their joyful and sometimes vulnerable moments, people can see and enjoy them. It would make her truly happy if it could also serve as some kind of inspiration or trigger for others.

•The next listener went with their girlfriend, who started liking SCANDAL because the listener does, to the event. They're both elementary school teachers, and it was a great memory for them on the last day of summer vacation. RINA goes, "Hey! Teacher" after reading the message and says that it seems to be common about how a fan's partner also becomes a SCANDAL fan. She says you're influenced by what people close to you like, after all.

•The next listener participated in both karaoke nights, but this year's was more fun because they attended with fans that they had become friends with after seeing a post on Twitter about how there was a pre-party the night before the event. RINA laughs and says that their throat must be pretty strong. She says that it's interesting how stuff like posts on Twitter about get-togethers is a way to help the word spread these days. She says that it's thanks to their fans that the band has been able to have fun at all kinds of events over the past 18 years.

•The last listener says that they've been listening to "Catch up" without missing any episodes, but they were surprised at the small number of people at the event who actually listen to the program. The listener says that they've been tweeting about their impressions of "Catch up" and asking people to listen, but it seems that people just ignore them. RINA says that they do receive such a huge amount of messages per week that they can't even introduce them all, but since this is a long-running program, they do want to reach a wider audience. As KARAOKE Night is a fan club members-only event, she thought that maybe about 90% listened to the program...but only about 40% of them actually did. That really surprised her. She laughs and says she said that if they knew about it but didn't listen, it means they're ignoring it. She says that if they made something like a hashtag related to the program, it would be easier to post about and such. She says the band will talk it over and think about it, and that it's really encouraging to know that there are people who listen fervently and tweet about their impressions.

#front-page #catchup

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
RINA's summer vacation. Talking about her trip to France!

Season 2, Episode 75 blog

catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 FSvppaym_o

RINA: The second solo project for RINA is...

RINA's "HELLO WORLD! Bonjour! France!"

So they gave it that kind of title... So cute - thank you!

I took a summer vacation and went on a trip to France, and I'd like to share how it went. I'll take my time reminiscing and looking back.

I've been overseas many times before, on tour...and also on my own, but it's actually been about 6 years since I last traveled overseas privately. It's been quite a while. Since it had been a long time, it was a trip I enjoyed with many new feelings. I also recorded some videos for YouTube, and I’ve uploaded about three of them, so some of you might have seen those, but I'd like to share some behind-the-scenes stories on "Catch up" as well.

The staff has prepared some questions for me, like "Why France?"

This is actually my favorite place among all the overseas destinations I've visited so far. It's hard to pinpoint exactly what I like, but I really enjoy the townscapes. Everything is well-preserved with a retro atmosphere, and the approach to maintaining the city's appearance is quite unique. There are almost no air conditioners in the houses, trains, buses, etc. People rely on fans and open windows to cope with the heat. The reason is that placing outdoor units on balconies would disrupt the city's appearance, so it's a rule. While some homes do have air conditioning, the commitment to maintaining the city's visual aesthetics is impressive and fascinating. It feels like a very strict version of Kyoto, where even the color of convenience stores is different. The idea is to preserve beauty even if it means enduring a bit of heat. It's really remarkable that everyone follows these rules. If it's the norm, it will eventually just seem ordinary, but I find it very interesting.

Buildings over 100 years old are common, so the towns and buildings naturally have a vintage feel. I love the sense that valuing and preserving old things is considered cool, so experiencing life in those kinds of towns is special for me. This time, I stayed for about ten days. I went with a friend from Osaka. We met up in Shanghai, then traveled to Paris, and finally made another transfer to Nice in the south of France. Since it was my first time in Nice, the atmosphere was completely different from Paris. Everyone there is on vacation, so the mood is very relaxed. In Paris, you might think about shopping or going to a show, but in Nice, it's all about relaxing, enjoying good food, and spending hours at the beach. The idea of 'taking a rest' as a form of leisure felt very luxurious to me. There is more to enjoying yourself than just 'going somewhere' or 'doing something.'

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
【Translated Summary】
『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Season 2, Episode 75

catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 CgIBO3IT_ocatchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 FgzupSh6_o

•Again, since RINA is the only one speaking, here's exactly what she says after that:

We were there for 10 days, but we hadn't really decided on what we were going to do. We would just wake up in the morning and wonder what we were going to eat or what we were going to do. Oh, and about flight arrangements and immigration procedures—I did everything myself this time. It's kind of embarrassing to say, but it was actually my first time booking a flight ticket myself. I'd never even booked flights domestically in Japan. Until now, I'd always had support from our office staff who handled ticket arrangements and transportation, like telling me which day and time to board, and even arranging cars to take us to the venue. I'd only ever traveled in luxury.

So, one of the goals of this trip was not just to relax, but to do things I've never done before and handle ordinary tasks myself. That was a big topic for me. I know it's a normal thing to do, but I also had to find a place to stay and make those reservations by myself. I'm so grateful for the support I had received for my personal trips in the past as well, so I knew that I couldn't just do that. I'm really glad that I was able to do it.

I arrived in Paris, and then when I arrived in Nice, my luggage had been lost. When I asked what would happen, they said that as it was already in Paris, it would arrive in Nice within about an hour and a half. I felt really lucky because sometimes you might have to manage without your luggage for a day or two, so waiting an hour and a half felt like a stroke of luck. I waited at the airport, eventually got my luggage, and headed to my accommodation.

If this had been during a tour, I would have taken a bus to the hotel with everyone. And on my previous trips, I would take the least tiring way to get to my accomodation, such as a cab. Quite luxurious, right? But this time I took a tram, which is like a train, from the airport. I had to figure out how to buy tickets, how much they cost, and where to buy them. It was quite unusual. It was free for the first one or two stations, but a fare was charged after that. It was confusing, but somehow I managed to get there, using my phone to look it up.

This time I decided to stay at an Airbnb instead of a hotel. I spent about a week in Nice and wanted to change accommodation within the city, so I booked two places. The first was a cute apartment with a terrace where we cooked our own meals. We went to the supermarket right away, stocked up the fridge, cooked, and ate on the terrace. We even brought some ingredients from Japan like instant rice, soba, somen, dashi, consommé, and tsuyu. We combined these with local fresh vegetables.

Of course, eating out is fun and feels luxurious, but going to the supermarket and spending time as if you were living in the city is also a luxury that doesn't just involve spending money, but also allows you to accumulate a lot of experience. I think I made the right choice this time. Facing challenges and encountering unknowns was so exciting and gratifying. I realized that this was what I was lacking. This trip really stimulated me and helped me grow.

The vegetables there are huge and much cheaper than in Japan. Like, zucchinis are about three times the size of those in Japan. After returning, I found Japanese zucchinis to be tiny and cute. It was really interesting. Supermarkets abroad are so much fun. If you have the chance to travel overseas, I highly recommend going to a supermarket.

"How did you communicate with the locals?"

I'm not fluent in English or French at all, but surprisingly, it wasn't much of a problem. It seems to work out somehow. I've heard that French people don't speak much English, but I didn't find that to be the case. It's true that they really value their own language and culture, which I think is wonderful and cool. I think it's important to make an effort from both sides.

Like, when I went into a bakery, I made sure to say "Bonjour." Even though I'm sure they clocked that I'm Asian when I walked in, greeting them in their own language seemed to bridge the gap a little. In Japan, it's not common to greet store staff when entering, but it's pretty normal to greet strangers, talk to the cashier, and engage in small talk in France and many other places.

By doing things like that and not being shy about it, you can shorten the distance between yourself and the locals. Even if you're not fluent in French or English, mutual understanding helps you get by. You can show them a translation, or use some clumsy words, or order by pointing—whatever works. I think it's very important to be familiar with the rules and language of the place you're going to, even if it feels a bit awkward at first. It's actually pretty fun and a great thing to do.

"Were there any memorable experiences?"

In Nice, we spent almost the entire time just hanging out by the sea. I noticed some local girls getting takeout from a nearby pizza place and eating pizza on the beach. I wondered if it was the popular thing to do. I saw that on the first day, so the next day I got takeout with my friend and sat on the beach eating pizza. We talked about nothing the whole time and just hung out while eating, but it was a great time that I'll always remember. It was such a great, fun time. It was really beautiful.

With summer time extending daylight until around 10 pm, it felt like we had twice as much time to enjoy ourselves. While in Nice, we went to the beach but also took a boat to St. Tropez. We woke up around 5 am, took a 2.5 hour boat ride to this distant town. St. Tropez is the town where Brigitte Bardot, my favorite French actress and singer, lived. When I was around 20, I got really into French cinema and watched a lot of films. That's when I came across Bardot's movies and thought they were so cool, which sparked my love for France and vintage clothing.

One of my favorite movies of hers is And God Created Women, which was filmed in St. Tropez. Seeing the town from the movie in real life was incredibly moving. It's a small port town, but everything is beautiful. The colorful flowers blooming during this season were so pretty and adotable. I was so happy to visit a place I had longed to see. I realized that taking action to visit a place you dream about is really important.

I also took a train to a town called Menton, which is right on the border with Italy and is about 30 to 40 minutes by train from Nice. It's such a quick trip that you get there almost in no time. Menton feels even more rural compared to Nice, with an even more laid-back atmosphere and people. Everyone seems to be doing nothing but lounging on the beach and sunbathing. There's really nothing going on, and I mean that in a good way.

Menton is famous for its lemons, so there are lots of lemon-themed items and jams for sale. It's a small place where you can easily walk around in no time. But I realized that you can't really grasp the atmosphere or the feel of a place from photos alone—you have to experience it in person. I'm really glad I went. The relaxed vibe was so wonderful. It made me realize how important it is to take breaks and live leisurely. I tend to get caught up in work when I'm back in Japan, but this cute town reminded me of the value of taking it easy.

"Did you meet anyone memorable in France?"

Hmm. I was in Nice for about a week and then went to Paris where I stayed in an Airbnb for about three days. I went shopping a bit, but because the Olympics were about to start, the city was filled with barriers and it was really challenging to cross the Seine River. To get across, you had to go through a complicated process involving QR codes and passport checks. I tried several times but found the process so complicated that I gave up.

You could also take the train across, but train fares were twice as high as usual thanks to the Olympics. It was so expensive. Even though it was a pain, I thought of it as a special experience for being there during such a unique time. I ended up solving the problem with money (laughs).

As for the people I met, our Airbnb host was so nice. The host of the place we stayed in Nice was also very friendly. Checkout was 3 pm but my flight was at around 9 pm so I was searching for a place to store our luggage. The host said we could leave our luggage at their house for free until we left. I was so touched because it was their own home, and they kindly allowed us to leave our luggage there while we had fun in Paris. I was really touched by their kindness.

After that, we went to eat, and on the way back we bought some chocolate as a souvenir for the host and thanked them, saying that it turned out to be a great day, which made them happy. It was such a great encounter. I'm not sure if we'll meet again, but I'd be happy if we did. My friend introduced me as a musician from Japan, and the host asked for my Instagram handle. When I showed them my account, they followed me and said they'd keep up with my updates, which made me really happy. That was fun. At the same time, I felt frustrated that I couldn't express my gratitude and happiness as well as I wanted to, so I realized I need to continue improving my language skills.

Those 10-12 days flew by, but I managed to fit in many experiences I had wanted to do. It felt like I was filling in gaps in myself and addressing things I wasn't happy with. It made me motivated to keep going and reminded me of what I truly love. There are times when I forget what makes me happy, but this trip reminded me how much I love this and how excited and thrilled I am about it.

Summer is a crucial time for a band with festivals and opportunities to connect with students on vacation, so it's a critical period for us. But I was really glad I could dedicate time to myself. I'm very thankful to the staff and my band mates for encouraging me to take this time off. Even though we're now in our 19th year, I've come to realize that it's okay to spend time and money on what makes me happy. I hope my band mates and the team will also spend time and money on what brings them joy. It was such a happy journey.

"What country do you want to visit next?"

I really want to go to the Czech Republic next. It's another European destination, though. I really wanted to go to Czech Republic on this trip, but when I checked flights, I found that there were only direct flights at very specific times, and it was around 60,000 yen for a round trip. I thought that might be better used for something else, so I ended up giving up on it this time.

But the Czech Republic is a place I've wanted to visit for a long time, so I absolutely want to make it happen someday. For my next trip, I think it would be great to aim for the Czech Republic. It's also the country where the film Daisies was made, which I love very much. I even wrote the song "Sisters" after watching that film. So, I definitely want to visit the Czech Republic sometime in my lifetime.

•Lastly, RINA reads a message from a listener who saw SCANDAL for the first time at ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL this year and had so much fun that they joined the fan club and applied for the ticket lottery for BEST Xmas. They say they're still studying SCANDAL songs to prep for their first solo SCANDAL concert, so they'd like to know which songs would be fun to sing live at a concert, and songs they'd want the listener to check out. RINA thanks them and says that good things do come from working hard at playing festivals. She says that "Shunkan Sentimental" is a sure song to be played, and that "SCANDAL BABY" is a song that the entire crowd sings along to. She says that they try to make every concert enjoyable for everyone, so she'll leave it up to them to enjoy whatever they feel drawn to.

#front-page #catchup

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
HARUNA's travel diary from Korea! It looks so delicious that it makes you hungry.

Season 2, Episode 76 blog

catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 4rDNtUZe_o

HARUNA: In no time at all, the solo project series have started...

They started gradually from the end of summer, first with TOMO, then RINA, and now we're on the third one. This is HARUNA's installment. What I'll be doing is:

~HARUNA's "HELLO WORLD! Annyeong! Korea!"

Last time, RINA shared her travel diary about France, so I thought I'd talk about my trip to Korea. I went to Korea at the end of July. In total, I've been there three times in total this year, including for SCANDAL's tour... but that wasn't actually a proper trip. I went to see my favorite artists' concerts, and also for our own tour, which was the finale of the Asia tour... I think that was the most travel-life trip. I stayed behind with TOMO and MAMI for a few days and had some fun.

So, I went at the end of July because I actually wanted to see a concert, but in Korea, there is a ticketing system for live concerts, not a lottery, so you have to get tickets on a first-come, first-served basis. It was very difficult to get tickets. I tried for a month to get tickets but I couldn't get them...

(Note: Ticketing in Korea is often on a first-come, first-served basis, with fans from all over the world fighting for tickets to popular artists as soon as they go on sale...)

I couldn't get tickets, but before ticketing started, I was already determined to go. I had booked my accommodation and flight, and although I could have canceled them, I thought it would be a shame not to go since I wanted to experience the venue's atmosphere. So, even though I didn't have a concert ticket, I went to Korea.

Staff: You can't get tickets on the day of the concert?

HARUNA: No, you can't. But I tried until the last minute. I held out until the day before, but I couldn't get any... The concert was held two days in a row. On the first day I went around to a lot of places, watched the livestream of the concert at night. On the second day I went to the venue, bought some merch, took photos of the venue, went back to the hotel, and watched the livestream again... I watched the stream in Korea...

Staff: That's some dedication.

HARUNA: I did some things I didn't really understand on my third trip to Korea. I'll be talking about those three trips to Korea. Oh, you gave it a title? It's called

HARUNA's "Shunkan (旬韓) Sentimental"!!

HARUNA: The characters for "Shunkan" are not the same ones used in "Shunkan (瞬間) Sentimental," but "shun (旬)" from "shun no ajikaku" (seasonal taste) and "kan (韓)" from "Korea," so it's "Shunkan"... I see.

So, although my stay was short, I enjoyed the food and such, so I'll be presenting various "Shunkan" experiences.

Staff: It sounds like you had a lot of fun.

HARUNA: I did have fun, but it wasn't a "typical" trip to Korea so I don't have a lot to introduce, but I'll start with "Shunkan Sentimental Part 1."

"Insanely delicious mak-guksu"!!

HARUNA: "Mak-guksu" is a kind of cold noodle soup with plenty of perilla oil and perilla powder, like mazesoba. There's no soup (*shows photo).

Staff: It must be delicious...

HARUNA: And you eat it with bossam (pork), which I was quite impressed with! It was so good. This is in the Gangnam area.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

【Translated Summary】
『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Season 2, Episode 76

catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 3hJqll9w_o
catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 YhMYpdFT_o

•The episode starts with [https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t16283p175-radio-program-scandal-catch-up-supported-by-meiji-bulgaria-yogurt#788978]this[/url].

•HARU says that she, TOMO, and MAMI met up with the interpreter who helped them at their Seoul concert and went to that mak-guksu restaurant recommended by the interpreter. Ohno asks if the word basically means noodles, to which HARU says yes, and that there are many different kinds such as ones with sesame paste in them, and ones that are a little spicy. The one MAMI ate was like bibimbap mak-guksu and looked spicy as it was red in color. Ohno asks if mak-guksu is a popular dish in Korea. HARU doesn't think it's that popular, but the place they went to is a popular place and they had to stand in line for it around lunchtime. Ohno says that it seems like perilla might be a trendy food item soon. HARU thinks so as well, and it seems like a lot of influencers have gone to that place. She wanted to try it in Japan too, but it seems like there aren't many places that serve it. There might be one in Shin-Okubo (Tokyo's Koreatown) but she's not sure.

•HARU says that apparently they need to cover at least one more topic but isn't sure what to do, and that she's just been talking about food. Ohno says that that's fine. HARU says okay, even though she says she didn't take any photos. Ohno asks why she didn't. She laughs and says that she forgot to. The next food item she talks about is "Salt bread in Seongsu." Ohno says that he doesn't know what that is, and apparently none of the other staffers know about it either. HARU is surprised and says that salt bread is a fad right now. Ohno says that he knows that much at least. HARU says that the salt bread from Jayeondo is pretty popular. Ohno asks if she has any photos. HARU says that she has a photo of the exterior. Ohno laughs and asks why. She says that it's a stylish place that faces the street. Ohno asks what the bread tastes like. She says that the sweetness of the butter and the saltiness of the salt are just right, and it basically disappears as soon as you start eating it.

•Ohno says that they need to talk about one more topic. He then asks if she made her own travel arrangements. HARU says yes. Ohno asks if she uses LCCs (low-cost carriers), and HARU says that she does try to make her trip cost as cheap as possible. Ohno says she's a diehard fan, and HARU says that even so, she has to hold back where she can. Ohno asks if she's had any problems with LCCs. HARU says no, though you do hear a lot of news about delays and such with those kinds of carriers. Ohno asks if they're comfy enough. HARU says yes, and that it only takes about 2.5-3 hours to get to Korea, which is about the same amount of time as a flight within Japan to Hokkaido or Okinawa. She says she doesn't even need to have a meal on the plane, also tying in to her trying to keep costs as low as possible.

•The last topic HARU talks about is "water celery and yukhoe (seasoned raw beef) bibimbap." Ohno says that this is yet another food item he's never heard about, and to please explain what it is. HARU laughs and says that this is another dish that's really popular right now, and there are many of these kinds of restaurants all over Korea. The one that she ate at is Neungdong Minari. Ohno asks how you eat that dish. HARU says you just break up the beef and mix everything together. As it's already seasoned, you can add things such as sesame oil to taste. She also mentions that you get some kind of water celery salad with daikon and kimchi as soon as you sit down. She apparently shows a photo to Ohno, which the size of the large daikon makes him laugh (HARU: "It's like they put an entire daikon in it"). Ohno says that water celery has a bit of a unique flavor with a mature taste to it. HARU agrees and says it's a veggie with a strong aroma. Ohno asks if this is a popular dish. HARU says she doesn't think so, and that maybe only 2 places serve it. Ohno asks why she wanted to try it. She says that she saw it on Instagram and TikTok. Ohno comments that it's kind of difficult to eat yukhoe in Japan right now and also that water celery is usually only in season in Japan in cold regions. HARU says that if you go to places in Sendai in the winter or spring, you can eat water celery hotpot. Ohno says that she only talked about food today. HARU says yes, but she also did a lot of other things and went to a lot of places; these were just 3 memorable items from the trips she took to Korea this year.

•HARU says that since it's difficult for her to go on a simple trip, she'd like to bring her parents along with her one day. Ohno says that the fact she can do this kind of trip quickly shows that the band members have no resistance to going overseas, and that they're jet-setters at heart. HARU's trips, for example, were ones that only seasoned travelers could take, as she just went over to eat delicious food, do what she wanted to do, and came back without telling anyone in particular. HARU says that her solo trip in July was basically her just taking photos of food and ads of some of her favorite groups. Ohno asks if she didn't do any talking while she was there alone. HARU says she didn't, and that she basically only talked to employees of places she went to. She says she's getting a better handle on the Korean language and is currently studying it. Ohno asks if she's pretty good at it. HARU says not really. Ohno asks if she can convey what she wants to convey. She says yes, which Ohno says is impressive. HARU says that native Korean speakers usually speak very fast, so it's not always easy to understand them and she asks them to repeat what they said. But some of them can communicate in Japanese, so when they realize she's Japanese, they start speaking to her in Japanese. Ohno says that he'll say it again that even though she wasn't able to get tickets to the concert she wanted to go to, she went anyway and took photos, which he says makes her a real seasoned traveler. HARU says that it would have been a waste not to go, especially since she finally had some time off. Ohno agrees and says that that's wonderful, and to keep reporting when she takes trips like that.

#front-page #catchup

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
What kind of personality does HARUNA's dog, Lady, have?

Season 2, Episode 77 blog

catchup - Radio Program - 『SCANDAL Catch up supported by Meiji Bulgaria Yogurt』 - Page 8 0ObgO1XH_o

HARUNA: This is another solo episode. It's a project related to my favorite thing.

~HARUNA's "ONLY ONE" Project "Lady Go"!!

*(ONE = ワン; wan; can be either one or woof)"; (Lady = レディー; redii; can be either Lady or ready)

For this "ONLY ONE" project, "wan" means "one," as well as a dog's "woof"!

As you all know, my beloved dog is Lady, a female miniature dachshund. Lady is doing well, and is now 5 years old. Time flies.

Staff: Isn't she around the same age as you?

HARUNA: Oh, really? In human years? Maybe she's older than me? In human years, a 5-year-old dog is... I'll look it up. I wonder how old she is. (*Looks up on phone)

People say Lady looks like me... They certainly do say that a lot! Yeah, they do. They say it every time I upload a picture of Lady on social media... Like, "You guys look alike!"

Staff: I wonder who looks more like the other, HARUNA or Lady...

HARUNA: I wonder. (*Checking her phone) It seems like the ages of small, medium and large dogs are different... Eh!? That's crazy; she's the same age as me! Seriously? For real, she's exactly 36 years old. She's the same age as me; I see...

I feel like Lady has become quite an older lady now. She's super friendly and likes dogs, but when she's out for a walk, she's the type that gravitates towards her owner rather than other dogs. She's aware of how cute she is and knows that everyone says she's adorable.

Well, she's a cunning girl... She's a bit different from me in that regard. Lady is the type that knows she's cute and wants to be treated as such. What annoys me a little is that when I get home, she gets happy, but only mildly so. She comes over, looks happy but doesn't make any noise, and wags her tail a lot. But when a friend comes over, she gets so happy. I'm like, "You don't usually get this excited!" What's that all about? She even makes some sounds. I'm like, "What is this excitement? I don't know this version of you!" That's just... I can't stand it.

Staff: What about when you go to the vet?

HARUNA: She gets really happy at the vet, too.

Staff: That's because they tell her "You're so cute!"...

HARUNA: Yeah. Probably. Lady is the type of dog who goes to the vet quite often, almost every month, for various tests and treatments, including getting shots. They're not all pleasant experiences, yet she always seems happy every time she goes. It's quite mysterious. But she's happy about everything, so it's a relief.

Staff: It means she has a good personality.

HARUNA: Yeah, she does. She's cheerful! Very cheerful. Well, that's the kind of lady she is.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum