You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vapour Trail

Vapour Trail

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Studying while listening to SCANDAL is a regular affair for me.

Back to top Go down
amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
that is my daily thing listening 2 Scandal

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down
xKai

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
sure, I can do mulittasking one.

Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 20kacsh

SCANDAL is a part of my life
SCANDAL is in my blood

RINA :3
Back to top Go down

White Wasabi

Caless Student
Caless Student
yeah i can do everything while listen to scandal.
it´s a bit relieving to work with scandal.
but the best is to play online with friends and listen to scandal while using skype or teamspeak ...
multitasking ftw Nice one

Back to top Go down
bulanchai

bulanchai

Caless Student
Caless Student
of course i can! i study while listen to scandal song
and unexpected my score was good .happy.

Back to top Go down
tempostorm

tempostorm

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i study while i listen to them, DoTA while i listen to them, play FPS games while i listen to them and also play air instruments while listening to them, LOL .dance.

Back to top Go down
funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
..yeah..it inspires me more to do my job and other things that i do when listening to their music..it gives me more energy. .uhuh. .hehe

me want you..
Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eCan you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down
harunafanXD~

harunafanXD~

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I actually managed to solve 2 of my programming assignments while listening to them on repeat .uhuh.

and i usually have my earphones on most of the time so yeah

Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
seriously I listen to their songs first whenever I'm presenting something or doing a programming work so that I could clear my mind and focus more on my job.... hopefully it works 100% all the time...

Back to top Go down
entreprende

entreprende

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I can't feel stress from my work when I'm listening to them~!!.. .hardwork.

Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 3c808c50
Back to top Go down
bildo

bildo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I love drawing and i'm listening Scandal music all the time

Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 Tumblr_mh7sm2v0521qibdaao8_250
Back to top Go down
funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
..well i've finished assembling my gundam while listening to their songs..it's like a motivator..^^

me want you..
Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eCan you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down
fransserenity

fransserenity

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
MY playlistt when i do anything are all SCANDAL :D

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I usually do it when I floss and brush my teeth...because the routine is so boring

Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 61185
Back to top Go down
ZX636

ZX636

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm actually fortunate enough to listen to my iPod while working. SCANDALous Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 924158

@ AM2 (2011) - Autograph Panel

Tomomi - "You smell good!"

Me - "...." Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 79339
Back to top Go down
nononoan

nononoan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yeah surelly i can
i can die if i didn't listen their music in one day Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 911293
i listen it from i wake up till i go sleep Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 976811

Back to top Go down
skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
mostly yes. Whenever I'm feeling stressed enough from doing my school works, and also coincidentally I'm with my laptop, I listened to some of their calming song (Haruka, or Harukaze). And after that when I needed an extra boost to my mood, I listened to a more "fun" songs (TaiKimi, CUTE!, adn Beauteen are some of the examples) :D after that I could continue my school work just fine

Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Being a Supervisor at a bus depot with internet access I can !
But when my Boss says "Are you listening to that Japanese rubbish again" !
I have to remember he is my Boss !

Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
gaLa_LiannE08

gaLa_LiannE08

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I could never do my daily activities without listening to them.. Onion Smile

Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 Depart10
Back to top Go down
mizu hikari

mizu hikari

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://jasmeans.tumblr.com
Yup! When studying, i'd rather hear their songs than the English songs.

.happy.

@tonymiller Japanese rubbish? That hurts .shy.

Back to top Go down
AbedPauloHossain

AbedPauloHossain

International Performer
International Performer
I listen to SCANDAL musics when I'm surfing the net or while eating. Tongue

Mamitasu! LOVE
Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 Scandalmami280 Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 Scandalmami168
Back to top Go down
tomami

tomami

Caless Student
Caless Student
I can! It helps me concentrate and enjoy what I do. Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 924158

Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 Padluo16b90[img]54490-272-436EF757BD051E6E9F0D3C8B7C455D95[/img
Back to top Go down
f.raw

f.raw

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I can in fact I need it~

their songs help a lot~ :D

it even boost up my mood :D

MAMI-chan!!! .nosebleed. .dies.
Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 Kktxn_11Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 TestapCan you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 Mami2013
~I just want you to know that you've always made my day~

~CENSUS of SCANDAL fans~
Back to top Go down
Nodivingjeff

Nodivingjeff

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I hop on XBOX Live and play Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition while listening too Scandal. It actually makes me better at the game. I'm more relaxed rocking out too my favorite band while playing the game. Lol

Back to top Go down
Leyh

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
I can't do anything without SCANDAL in my ears ! .happy. Except play Handball, because this is not allowed x)

Can you do your daily activities while listening to SCANDAL songs?   - Page 4 Sans_t14
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.